Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today's the day


All the waiting, all the packing, and all the planning has finally brought me to this day. I'm currently sitting in my kitchen waiting for my dad to come home and drive me to the airport. I am packed and ready to go, but yet it still doesn't seem real to me. I'm about to go on one hell of a journey and I can't even begin to imagine the things I will eat, see, drink, and do. Here's to taking those chances and having fun! Thanks to all the family and friends who are wishing me well on this trip. I'll try to come back, but if I fall in love with France then I might not ever come back. :) Merci and au revoir mes amis!

P.S if you want to contact me since I won't have a phone you can get at me via these ways:
Email: alexander.swenson@my.uwrf.edu or alexanderswenson10@gmail.com
Skype: alex.swenson.331
Or just plain old Facebook will work. 

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment